During a Remote Desktop (RDP) session, you cannot copy the clipboard content from your computer to remote computer, check the following procedure to fix the issue.
1. Go Start Start Menu, type Remote Desktop, and click when it appears on the list to open it.
2. In the RDP window, click on the down arrow button next to Show Options.
3. This will open the configuration setting, will apply to all the profiles
4. If you have opened the RDP connection specific to the computer, the changes will apply to that only.
5. Switch to the Local Resources tab
6. Then check the box next to Clipboard.