The NETGEAR AV Line M4250 series was designed with input from AV Professionals. The result is a line of switches built from the ground up to support 1Gb audio and video over IP with customized hardware and software along with dedicated service and support.
A new AV Line of M4250 switches with out-of-the-box functionality and an industry-first: a concurrent second user interface solely designed with the AV Pro in mind. NETGEAR has enhanced the experience for AV professionals by including a new user interface designed from the ground up. Pro AV customers don’t have to settle for an IT-centric interface with settings and IT-specific functionality they will never need. The new M4250 AV interface presents the common AV controls right up front with user-selectable profiles for common AV platforms making it a snap to ensure the settings are correct for a specific audio or video application. When each M4250 is simply configured with AV profiles on certain ports, the AV Line offers automatic and dynamic configuration of multiple M4250 switches connected together. This automatic configuration, known as Auto-LAG and Auto-Trunk, combined with as NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, make setting up a complicated AV over IP network easier and quicker than ever before.
– Ranges from 8 to 48 ports with a variety of PoE+ and Ultra90 PoE++ options for 15.4W, 30W, 60W, 75W and 90W AVoIP endpoints
– Uplink options include 1G for audio installations or standalone video installations as well as 10G uplinks for larger scale video deployments
– Also includes 12-port multi-gigabit Ethernet and 16-port 1G/10G fiber models for plug and play aggregation in a star topology
– Designed for a clean integration with traditional,rack-mounted, AV equipment
– The M4250 switches come with a sleek, black display panel with status in front and all cabling plus additional status in the back
– Reversed mounting is possible when ports are desired on the front of the rack
– A second pair of rackmount ears allows the switches to be mountedrecessedby 2-inches toallow forthe cabling
– Software-controlled fan adjustments enable the fans to be turned off when ambient temperature and PoE loads are appropriate for a totally fanless operation
– Threaded holes on the bottom (4xM5 for 50x100mm VESA) and in front (1xM10 for clamps) allow for universal mountingoptionsoutside the rack as well