UNITE 180 ePTZ professional camera provides a full 180-degree panoramic field-of-view with “real-time stitching” to achieve a variety of useful viewing modes for any application and environment.
Available Display modes:
1. Compose Mode : presents a panoramic view along with optional close-ups of up to eight people using people tracking.
2.Manual Mode : is a perfect option for focusing on a specific area of the meeting room.
3.Autoframing Mode : automatically frames participants in the room.
4.Grid Mode: uses people tracking to track each participant in a separate window showing up to four participants.
5.Speaker Mode: detects the presenter which is a particularly useful feature in classrooms.
6.Presentation Mode : features a content-sharing window on the main screen with a picture-in-picture floating window of the presenter.
– Designed for professional-quality visual collaboration, conferencing, UC applications, distance learning, and more, the new UNITE 180 camera provides six viewing modes for room and participant close-ups.
– Large classroom settings, training centers, or any wide conferencing area are all captured and presented with perfect clarity in any of the viewing mode options.
– A 4x zoom enhances the UNITE 180 feature set.
– The UNITE 180 is compatible with all popular cloud-based video collaboration applications including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, Google Meet, ClearOne’s COLLABORATE Space and others.
– Comes with a free 2-year support and maintenance warranty with additional extension options.